Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stephanie Ronquillo's Graduation from Moreau Catholic High School

Last Sunday, May 25th was a wonderful and emotinal day for us. Our baby, Stephanie Monique Ronquillo graduated from Moreau Catholic High School. The weather was nice, we were seated in the Mezzanine and watched it all unfold before our eyes as Stephanie crossed the stage.

Aunty Carissa Aunty Terry, Aunty Desa, Uncle George, and Michael, Uncle Johnny and Aunty Merci were all there. Some friends from Ballet and classmates from Oour Lady of the Rosary attending other high schools were also present.

We had a party later at home. The next party will be when we send her off to Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo.

1 comment:

stephanie andreana said...

whoaa she has my first and last name!
weird!

Jacquie Lawson e-cards

Even some pets have a blog, so why not me?

More and more we live our lives in the ether. It is easy to be the armchair expert when we need less and less to look our audience in the eye.

Last semester I took a "teaching and learning with technology" class and I started to become familiar with the great ether in a more usable way. so I decided to try it out.

But there are so many places to go and I must use my time wisely. Entertainment has never been so easy or more time consuming.